Sunday 25 November 2012



Hi my name is Ann Marie I've lived at my home now for about 17 years and I've always been aware that we are visited by something or someone. We often hear something or someone walking around upstairs when no one is up there, something banging around or things fall off shelves that have been there for ages with no problem before. Our stairs creek on nearly every step and quite often it sounds as if someone is coming down the stairs, but they only seem to come half way and then stop! Some new things have happened to both myself and my husband in the last week. It was last Saturday I had my grandson stayed the night, he is only six months old, and his travel cot was blocking the way round the side of my bed, and I lay across the bed to reach what I needed from his cot, and the bed started to move as if someone was sitting or walking on it, at first I thought it was my cat, ( I hadn’t seen or heard him come in or jump up.) so I looked around, nothing was there! so I lay back down and again the bed moved, I remained still to see if it would move again but it didn’t and has not done it since. On Monday I was at work and my husband had sent me a text to say he was in our kitchen having a cigarette before he went to bed, ( he is on nights. ) and the T.V had turned itself on. He told me that the remote control was on the worktop by the T.V,and it was nowhere near him at the time. Again its not happened before or since but I guess its only been a week! So many things have happened over the the past years and I am now documenting these occurrences as they happen, so watch this space for more incidents. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment